British couple’s camping trip turns into nightmare after venomous snake bite

A British couple’s camping trip turned into a nightmare after one of them got airlifted to hospital after being bitten by one of the world’s most deadly snakes.Ben Ross, 29, and Georgia Powell, 28, went for a three-day camping trip which got cut short after Ben was bitten by an Eastern brown snake and rushed to hospital.The couple originally expected to go camping on Fraser Island, Australia, a few days later but brought their trip forward a few days so they could explore alone.SWNS

..

Read More